Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Your input appreciated!

Hello, ever increasing Black Gaki readers.

In an attempt to make the reader experience more enjoyable, I'm looking for some feedback on a few things.Feedback on anything, from the layout of the blog itself to my *cough cough* less-than-regular posting schedule, would be appreciated.

If you click on the "READ MORE!" below, I've posted a few things I'd really like your opinions on. . .


THINGS I'D APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION ON:
  • Subtitles - I recently started putting subtitles on the videos that I'm putting up on YouTube. How do you like them? Are they too fast? Too slow? Should I continue to use the YouTube subtitle service thus letting people have the option of removing the subtitles, or should I encode the subtitles onto the video itself?

  • Content - What parts of the show would you like to see? Just the openers? Mostly openers, but some talk portions if they're good? Would you like just episode clips or would you like to see some compilations of pieces grouped in some interesting way?

  • Layout - Perhaps a different color than this boring old black and light green? (Keep in mind that I'm horrible with HTML, CSS, and pretty much all things Webpage related, so if I do change it, it's going to be rough sailing.) Would you like to see more things like polls around? Should post titles be in English or Japanese with English below it?)

  • Non-Gaki items - Anyone care about my personal goings-ons that I put in here, or should I just generally STFU and let you enjoy Gaki in all its glory? How would you feel about the occasional posting of other Japanese comedy acts, and not just those of Gaki or its members? Should I just keep them marked with a "[Non-Gaki Related]" tag, so you can just avoid them if you choose?

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I don't think anyone mind you writing about the episodes, those that do aren't forced to read, after all. And those of us that enjoy your writing, only appreciate you writing some tidbits on the skits :p

    ReplyDelete