Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Eating with Kouji-chan!

It's time once again for another BlackGaki Boredom Breaker! *clap clap clap*

This week, we have another quick one from Gottsu Ee Kanji. (I promise I'll do something other than Gottsu Ee Kanji next week. I have some stuff I want to do, but I haven't been motivated enough to rummage through all the video files to find them.)

This time, the loving family tries to feed the young Kouji, played by the aptly named Kouji Imada, with apples.

This whole skit shows you how much fun you can have with a hole in the floor.





The first woman, I have no clue who she is. Perhaps an extra, even though an extra wasn't needed since Ryouko (the one in the red) didn't do anything. However, as for the rest of the line-up:

Grandma: YOU
Grandpa: Takahiro Kurano
Dad: Itsuji Itao
Other lady (in red): Ryouko Shinohara
Baby Kouji: Kouji Imada

EDITED 7/3 to add: The woman in black is Yayoi Nishihata. She joins Gottsu Ee Kanji as a regular during later seasons.

Short and sweet indeed, but THAT'S CHILD ABUSE, ITAO!

In an effort to spark conversation around here... hrm... Spankings: Okay or not? If okay, how young is too young? Proceed with discussion.

6 comments:

  1. Ryuichi Sakamoto on Gaki no Tsukai. Would love to see this with subs.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix9fE4zmii8&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute video.

    Might as well get the discussion started: In my limited experience dealing with kids, plus what I can remember of my own childhood, spanking is definitely not the ideal way to go. It can create resentment between the parents and child, and leaves neither one happy with what occured. Obviously the reality is that not every child is going to learn his/her lesson through just talking things over, and sometimes its as simple as a kid acting like a brat and the parent not being able to put up with it, but hitting your kid shouldn't be your go-to method of reprimanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never spanked and I'm turning into a NEET, so there's your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous 1: That's Sakamoto on Downtown's music show "Hey! Hey! Hey!", I believe. Or maybe it's "Downtown DX". I don't keep track of the sets they use, but it looks like a "Hey! x3" set. They are recounting the times when Sakamoto was on Gottsu Ee Kanji. The lion skit is part of the recurring "Wild Kingdom" skit, and in this case Hamada was supposed to be beating up on Kurano in a lion costume, but switched with Sakamoto at the last moment.
    Also, I'd rather not sub it. I get so busy subbing my own videos that I don't really have time for other videos too.

    Anonymous 2: That may be true. At least you're one of the people who will be realistic enough to say that some kids will just be brats. I was spanked (on occasion) and I think I came out right. Even though I don't want kids, I think that if I would accept some mild resentment between myself and my children if I knew for sure that it would make them more respectful to everyone else. But that obviously does have its disadvantages. Look at the now-deceased Michael Jackson. He cut his father out of his will because he spanked him. Granted, it's widely known that he spanked Michael WAY TOO HARD AND OFTEN growing up, but hey.

    Anonymous 3: Well, I'm sure there's at least one NEET who was spanked. But don't worry about it. If you really want to avoid be a NEET, you just have to get one of the E's or the T. It's never too late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shinohara are beautiful :) And Itao looks so young Thanks for the BBB and for all the subs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: YOU really doesn't age. I saw her recently on an episode of Downtown DX and she looks just the same. Even being over 45 years old and after two kids, she looks just as young as she does here. Itao does look young here, but this was filmed in the 90's. Even Matsumoto had hair here.

    ReplyDelete