Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Friendly Being 1 and 3

Hello, again.

It is time once again for your BBB. Yes, BBB on a Saturday. I wanted to put them up on Wednesday like usual, but YouTube was performing maintenance Wednesday and I could not upload videos. My Thursday and Friday were all booked, and I didn't have a chance to upload it then either if I wanted this little thing called "sleep". I went in to work on Friday on about an hour of sleep. I was pretty much a zombie.

So, houskeeping as per usual.
  • Cleaned up old comments on the General Request Post, and moved it up some to be more visible on the first page.
  • Changed some post tags to properly spell Itao's name correctly: It's "Itsuji", not "Ittsuji". Sorry 'bout that.

Anyways, I'm just going to put the videos and let you enjoy them this week, since there shouldn't by much to talk about.




And if you haven't yet seen the second, it can be seen here.



I must say, that I love the little preview picture for this second video. XD

4 comments:

  1. I love all gotsu ee kanji sketches. THX for uploading and specially for subbing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendly being cracks me up. It really looks that Matsumoto and Hamada enjoy themselves with these skits.
    I think this must be one of my top 10 favourite comedy routines, ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these... I hope there's, like, 50 of this series. Or 12...that would appease me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these videos. MAtsumoto is so adorable. do you know where can i get the catchy song they used in these vids? thanks.

    ReplyDelete